Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Project 6 - Participation

My Comments:
I like the background with the title's font texture, it looks good with the shadow effects of the font.
jaromando


The gradient font makes it look cool with the red outline. The background really fits the game title.
Ademos

The font and textures look really great.  The little wing emblem right behind it makes it look like it could be on a game cover as it is.
Bheisenberg

I really like how the font texture looks like it's been burnt by the flames behind it.
Mbfishman

I like the creative design but all the different colors overlapping the logo make it a little hard to read, otherwise looks great.
Dnkhan

Looks really professional and well done, the similar color of blue to the font makes it a little difficult to read though.
Edleclair

I like the font, it's unique.  The title and the gritty kind of texture for the lettering you use gives a good sense of what the game is about.
Mmensher

Everything fits together well, the night sky with the sky lights make it look really good.
Rperricelli

The background is really well done.  The font really compliments the background well.
Aweitzner

The font looks nice with the gradient effects.  Maybe add a background.
Cryowan

Looking at the comments my classmates wrote about my logo, I edited it a little more in photoshop to add more of a background to give a better feel for my logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment